The ZYD series is specifically designed for purifying and regenerating the used insulating oil such as transformer oil, mutual oil, switch oil, etc.
• Ideal for insulating oil clean up and transfer
• Regeneration of seriously deteriorated insulating oil
• For large power transmission equipments above 110KV
• Eight models available to accommodate various flow rates
• Continuously removes free water down to 5 ppm or less
• Fluid cleanliness grade (NAS) to 6 or better
• Powerful Vacuum design
• Dual water and particulate removal
• Coalescence-separation technology
• Duplex 3D evaporation technology
• Double-infrared fluid level controller
• A trinity of interlocked preventive device
• Carbon fiber infrared heating system
• Automatic back-flushing system.
• Unique H.P.M high molecule absorption material
• Mobile equipment for outdoor use
• Explosion-proof type available
• Live-line vacuum oiling and dehydrating feasible
Comparing with the single-stage type, this series adopts the double-stages vacuum system, which immensely raises the machine’s working vacuum degree, so it can dewater, degas and remove particulate impurities much more efficiently. Besides that, a special design enables this model to regenerate seriously deteriorated oil by removing the polarity materials, such as the deep oxides, free carbon effectively. It allows the power transmission equipment to remain in-service while impurities from it are effectively removed.
Contact: Rocky Chen