TYA Series is specifically designed for purifying fire-resistant hydraulic oil.
• Ideal for fire-resistance hydraulic oil
• Eight models are available to accommodate various flow rates
• Continuously removes free water down to 80 ppm or less
• Fluid cleanliness grade (NAS) to 6 or better
• Dual water and particulate removal
• Double-stage vacuum design
• Coalescence-separation technology
• Double-infrared fluid level controller
• A trinity of interlocked preventive device
• Carbon fiber infrared heating system
• Automatic back-flushing system.
• Unique H.P.M high molecule absorption material
• Explosion-proof type available
This model is tailored according to the nature of fire-resistant oil, so it can effectively remove liquid, solid and gas impurities from used oil, expanding the service life of oil and the operating efficiency of machinery. The recycling process also enhances oil quality and restores oil viscosity.
Contact: Rocky Chen