The ZYB series is specifically designed for purifying and regenerating the used insulating oil. It is suitable for electrical apparatus factories, power station, power supply department, transformer in railroad station and other departments.
• Ideal for insulating oil clean up and transfer
• Eight models are available to accommodate various flow rates
• Continuously removes free water down to 5 ppm or less
• Fluid cleanliness grade (NAS) to 6 or better
• Coalescence-separation technology
• Duplex 3D evaporation technology
• Double-infrared fluid level controller
• A trinity of interlocked preventive device
• Carbon fiber infrared heating system
• Automatic back-flushing system.
• Unique H.P.M high molecule absorption material
• Explosion-proof type available
The series is mainly applied to transformers (below than 330KV). It is tailored according to the nature of insulating oil, therefore functions effectively to remove liquid, solid and gas impurities from used oil, expanding the service life of oil and the operating efficiency of machinery. The recycling process also enhances oil quality and restores oil viscosity.
Contact: Rocky Chen